IBM off campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech | Freshers
About the Company:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
We are looking or some highly motivated AI & Machine learning candidate to help drive the realization of the visions of cognitive technologies
- You are a container Microservices Engineer, middleware, DB2 & Elastic Stack Engineer with experience in support as well as ground level execution (development and delivery) in various Artificial Intelligence solutions and services contexts.
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of Red Hat technologies family
- Confirmed knowledge and experience with understanding of Docker daemon, Objects, Registries with at-least 2 years’ experience in DB2, WebSphere and at-least 6 months hands-on experience in Java, Core JAVA Scripts, Core JAVA
- Ability to target customer environment based on direct experience, working with, or delivering Elastic Stack performing deployments and optimization of all components (Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Beats)
- You are optimistic and always believe in learning new things and better way to do things
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Creative, innovative, self-starter with ability to learn quickly, adapt and implement in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth appetite for constant learning, thinking out of the box, questioning the problems and solutions with the intent to understand and tackle better
- Experience working with multi-functional, globally dispersed teams; strong team skills including the ability to be a standout colleague
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Job Description :
This role is essential to realizing cutting edge Hybrid Cloud Capabilities and Solutions for clients worldwide using Red Hat technologies and would involve working with highly skilled infrastructure architects and deployment specialists in taking up challenging internal IBM projects in order to develop and execute complex solutions for IBM clients worldwide.
- You will bring deep experience and strategic insight spanning from Architecture, Design and Development leadership to client facing solution skills which are among the best in the industry.
- In conjunction with IBM Distinguished Engineers and other key leaders, you would also provide guidance to the larger global Community of Practice (CoP) in their area and drive important community supported projects.
- You will prioritize building critical intellectual capital that may eventually be brought to bear by the wider IBM audience through development of best in class reusable assets often using state-of-the-art technologies on “First of a Kind” projects.
- The success of this role would be benchmarked globally with industry peers. Excellent practice and knowledge on Cloud based software development and tools, consummate thought leadership, constant innovation and contribution to development of industry standards would be some of the key result areas in addition to meeting business metrics for the respective areas