IBM Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Technical Support Engineer For BE/ B.Tech |
IBM Off Campus Drive Hiring: At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It’s this unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, “What else is possible?” GTS is the place for you!
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore/ Pune
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, ECE, Telecom
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User-level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts.
What will you do?
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
You will come with…
- The ability to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customer.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Apply before the link Expires for IBM Off Campus Drive Hiring.
Apply Link – Click Here to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive Hiring