IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online | Apply Online
Company Profile : IBM India Pvt. Ltd – International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
|Details Of IBM Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Company Name||IBM India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- You will be working on development of functions and features for an award winning SaaS product as a part of a high growth software product market segment.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
What you’ll do:
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a SaaS product.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organization.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
Skills Required for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
- 0-2 years of software design and development experience on NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS
- Experience in Java / J2EE, Cloud integration and UI development
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude
- Ability to debug complex issues
- Contribution to software product documentation
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Contributions in Github.
Selection Process for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
How To Apply for IBM Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.