IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | Application Developer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
|Details Of IBM Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||IBM India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Application Developer - Java|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management
- You will manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
What you’ll do:
- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
- Specialty requires comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of control, Aspect-oriented programming, Data Access Framework, Transaction Management Framework, Batch Processing and ORM framework Hibernate.
Skills Required for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Should have working knowledge on Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience on both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
- Should know OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page) / Servlets
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse , IntelliJ.
- Should be conversant with Build tools like
- Must have proven working knowledge in
- Spring configuration using Java, Annotations and XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Aspect oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications.
- Using Spring for Transaction Management
Selection Process for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Students must carry one hard copy of mark sheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
How To Apply for IBM Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.