IBM Internship 2020 | Software Engineer Intern | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : IBM India Pvt. Ltd – International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
||Company Name||IBM India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for IBM Jobs 2020 :
WML has few components that are developed by the ISL. This includes the Deployment and python Runtimes and a python client. These are mostly coded in scala and python. Hence we are looking to scala or python programmers who can work on this deployment component and Runtimes and client
- Code new enhancement and features for Watson machine learning
- Write Unit test cases and FVT test cases
- Fix bugs opened by SVT before promotion to production
Skills Required for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- Solid Programming Skills and thinking
- In-depth understanding of Good Computer science skills like Data Structure and Algorithms
- Understanding of basic Machine Learning algorithms and approaches
- Understanding of Functional Programming language [Scala/ Java lamda]
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Understanding of Python Programming language
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Documents to be Carried for IBM Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for IBM Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.