IBM Hiring 2020 | Program Management | Any Degree Graduates | Bengaluru – Apply Online
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
|Details Of IBM off campus drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Program Management|
|Qualification||Any Degree Graduates||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
BUSINESS UNIT INTRODUCTION
Our IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. Be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services – IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services.
Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.
WHO YOU ARE
As Project Management Professional, you are responsible for program management of Managed Server Services like Disaster Recovery. You will manage all Partners – internal and external partners.
If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop strategies and operational plan for customers to standardize compliance-based service Offerings
- Lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of SIEM Implementation
- Responsible for Revenue realization, Coach developers, testers to deliver high quality software. Closely work with and/or Lead a highly skilled engineering team to guide, help implement and deliver solutions on time
- Partner closely with the product owners, business analyst to align product architecture with business needs.
- Manage diverse requirements, negotiate, and effectively articulate rationale and vision behind technical decisions that support the business
- Play trusted advisor to the program leadership to bring the right technical skills on the board.
- Research, analyze and recommend solutions which meet business and technology needs
- Partner with DevOps teams to operationalize the product deliveries
How we’ll help you grow..
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you