IB Recruitment 2020 | Security Assistant, MTS, Intelligence Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 292 | Last Date within 60 days | IB Security Assistant Notification @ mha.gov.in
IB Recruitment 2020: Intelligence Bureau – Ministry of Home Affairs invites application via offline mode from qualified aspirants to engage 292 aspirants on absorption/ deputation basis. Recently IB has released the recruitment advertisement [No. 1/Estt (G-3)/2020(Cir)-899] for Deputy Director, Senior Research Office, Library & Information Officer, Security Officer (Technical), Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Research Assistant, Accountant, Female Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Cum Cook & Multi-Tasking staff posts. As per the IB recruitment notification, totally 292 vacancies are allotted for latest IB vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can also use this chance. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address Within 60 days from the issue of this circular.
Intelligence Bureau recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. IB Security Assistant notification and Intelligence Bureau recruitment application form is available in official website. Applicants must have completed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering from recognized university. Candidate’s age limit should be 56 years. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Application received after the due date and incomplete application will be rejected. More details of IB recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Intelligence Bureau Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau – Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Deputy Director, Senior Research Office, Library & Information Officer, Security Officer (Technical), Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Research Assistant, Accountant, Female Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Junior Intelligence Officer, Security Assistant, Halwai Cum Cook & Multi-Tasking staff|
|Qualification||12th / B.E / M.E / Degree||Total Vacancy||292|
|Job Location||, India , Anywhere|
|Starting Date||20 – 26 June 2020 (Employment news)|
|Last Date||Within 60 days from the issue of this circular|
IB Recruitment Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 292 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Research Officer||02|
|Library & Information Officer||01|
|Security Officer (Technical)||06|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||10|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||109|
|Assistant Security Officer||22|
|Female Staff Nurse||01|
|Junior Intelligence Officer||50|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11|
|Multi· Tasking staff||24|
Eligibility Criteria for IB Security Officer, Accountant, Assistant, Nurse & other Posts
- Applicants must have complete Matric/ 12th Std/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree / Engineering from recognized university.
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Cham, New Delhi 21
How to apply IB Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website mha.gov.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Intelligence Bureau Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from IB Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
[[ Register Here ]]