HP Freshers Recruitment As Java Developer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech |
HP Freshers Recruitment As Java Developer: The Hewlett-Packard Company (commonly referred to as HP, and stylized as hp) or Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. In 2015, it was split into two separate companies, HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Job Profile: Java Developer
Work Location(s): Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years experience
Job Description for HP Freshers Recruitment As Java Developer: Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
Responsibilities for HP Freshers Recruitment As Java Developer:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required for HP Freshers Recruitment As Java Developer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills required for HP Freshers Recruitment As Java Developer:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply Before the link Expires for HP Freshers Recruitment As Java Developer.