Honeywell Recruitment 2020 | Payroll Specialist | Any Degree | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Honeywell – Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J, Honeywell Inc, the technology leader has 120000 employees and across 100 countries world wide.
|Details Of Honeywell Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Payroll Specialist|
|Qualification||Any Degree||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
Provide payroll support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time by verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance. You will apply your creativity and problem-solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues. You will utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
- Data Entry and Verification
- Payroll Integrity and Compliance
- Journal Entry & Record Keeping
- Build Relationships and Broker Services
- Customer Support
Skills Required for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local payroll policies and procedures, or similar relevant experience
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
Documents to be Carried for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires