Honeywell Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Design Engineer | BE / B.Tech – Mechanical | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Honeywell – Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J, Honeywell Inc, the technology leader has 120000 employees and across 100 countries world wide.
|Details Of Honeywell Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - Mechanical||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||2020-08-29 Available Now|
Job Description for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
The Mechanical Design Engineer I is the owner of the mechanical content of a project or program of projects and responsible for maintaining program consistency between projects, documentation, and support. As well as maintains all technical program communications with customers and drives product and project execution improvements and continuous improvement efforts with Honeywell’s HCAD pricing system.
- Acts as technical interface with customers, establishing professional relationships to ensure that the project requirements are fully defined and agreed.
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, and budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
- Produces functional and concept technical design specifications and provides technical leadership, support and expertise for assigned projects
- Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process at minimum cost by allocating work assignments to project team fully utilizing standard builds & standardized work
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, ensures effective change control and identifies risks / opportunities.
- Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering group
- Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines
- Actively contributes in the pre-engineering phase of a project. As such, identifies to the in-house customer which information is required before project starts.
- Assist project manager in defining and estimating the engineering / technical change of work.
- Attends all project related turnover meetings and functional design reviews
- Manages program requirements and standards
- Manages mechanical design efforts in line with program requirements and standards
- Monitors project progress and issues from a program perspective
- Ensures proper test plans and test cases are created
- Performs project audit to ensure program account standards are being met.
- Reviews and consults on open issues; assists with any customer escalations
- Contributes to lessons learned post-mortem engineering review, providing program account expertise and historical perspective
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Skills Required for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
- Proficient in project management skills
- Proficient in the use of Python programming with SQL database.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced proven ability to work with a small team (2 – 3 members).
- Advanced strong communication skills to work with colleagues and customers from many nationalities.
- Advanced capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced ability to work with diverse cultures and customers.
- Patience, understanding and non-confrontational approach for difficult internal customers.
- Ability to train, coach, and ‘lead by influence
- Has an understanding of the marketplace and general business environment.
- Understands what the key business excellence initiatives are within Honeywell
- Understands how different functions within his/her own organisation interrelate to each other
- Understands and is familiar with the Honeywell values
- Knows the overall key business objectives and goals
- Understands Honeywell’s overall financial strategy in terms of revenue growth, profit growth, working capital improvement, shareholder value goals
Documents to be Carried for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Honeywell Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.