Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2020 | Service Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Hindustan Unilever – Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Unilever, a British-Dutch company.HUL’s products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products and water purifiers. HUL was established in 1933 as Lever Brothers and, in 1956, became known as Hindustan Lever Limited, as a result of a merger among Lever Brothers, Hindustan Vanaspati Mfg. Co. Ltd. and United Traders Ltd. It employs over 16,000 workers, while it also indirectly helping to facilitate the employment of over 65,000 people. HUL is the market leader in Indian consumer products with presence in over 20 consumer categories such as soaps, tea, detergents and shampoos among others with over 700 million Indian consumers using its products.
|Details Of Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Hindustan Unilever|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Service Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2020 :
- Support the Global Travel Team to establishes long and short-term programme strategy & objectives in alignment with the overall Global Travel strategy
- Identify project opportunities to achieve strategic goals / initiatives for service improvement and operational excellence
- Lead the Digital Travel Employee Experience Transformation – and work closely with the IT team for its delivery
- Define suitable projects and approach together with the Travel Functional Managers
- Facilitate meetings with internal stakeholders and with the Travel Functional Managers to formulate and clarify project requirements to ensure alignment with overall Travel programme strategy
- Coordinate and monitor multiple projects, as part of the Global Travel Programme
- Support project managers and facilitate the efficient use of resources across multiple projects
- Manage project teams and tasks allocation as required
- Lead or support project managers to develop and control project plan and activities
- Manage overall programme and projects budget
- Identify, manage and escalate programme/projects risks and issues
- Lead/facilitate project governance and compliance
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Prepare and manage programme/project reporting for internal stakeholders
- Be the go-to person for the PMO team and WTS Transformation team for overall questions, input, thoughts regarding the Travel Projects
- Manage broader WPT communication for the travel programme (eg. project briefings etc.)
- Ensure and support the delivery of project related change management strategy, communication and training, working closely with the WTS Change Manager, Communication Lead and Travel Functional Managers
- Ensure and support establishing together with the Travel Functional Managers the BAU processes and transition upon project completion.
- Provide support for training activities and preparation of training materials
- Participate at training workshops and other related events
- Responsible for the communication link to the WTS Communication lead and for any Communication resource needed for projects
- Provide support in administrating the team´s SharePoint site in collaboration with the Communications Lead
- Support RTLs and act as link between the WP communication lead and the team
- Maintain collaborating relationships with the traveler and booker community around the world
- Communicate effectively with all team members.
Documents to be Carried for Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Hindustan Unilever Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.