HEC Recruitment 2019: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) has released the job notification for Graduate/Diploma Trainees(Apprentices) for 169 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Any degree can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post in online before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HEC Ltd Recruitment are given below.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited: HEC is a public sector undertaking situated in Ranchi at Jharkhand. It is the largest integrated engineering complex in Indian, and it was established in the year of 1958. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment & machinery, and it renders project execution required for core sector industries. Its complete manufacturing set up is done at in one location at Ranchi. Its manufacturing set up starts from casting & forging, machining, assembly and testing.
HEC Recruitment 2020:
HEC Recruitment 2020 Graduates & Diploma Trainees:
|Job Role||Graduates & Diploma Trainee(Apprentice)|
|Salary||Graduates Trainee: Rs.9,000/Month|
Diploma trainee: Rs.8,000/Month
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||31 March 2020|
HEC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should have passed the Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination on or after the year 2017.
- Candidates should have minimum 55% of marks [for Others, EWS and OBC (Non-creamy layer)] and minimum 50% of marks [for SC/ST and PWD (Person with Disability)] in their respective Branch/ Discipline in Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- After passing Graduate / Technician (Diploma) examination candidate should not have
undergone any training/work experience of more than one year.
- The candidate who have registered for apprenticeship training in any of the organization and discharged from apprenticeship on any reason/ground are not eligible to apply
Age limit (As on 30.11.2018): 18 to 30 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy)
HECL Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 169 Posts
Graduate Trainee: 116 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 6 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 12 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 6 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 3 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 55 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 10 Posts
- Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice – 8 Posts
Technician Trainee: 53 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 9 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology – 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering-14 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg- 9 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 9 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical / Production Engineering – 82 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering / Foundry Forge Technology – 15 Posts
HEC Recruitment – Apprentice Selection Process:
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- General and OBC (NCL): Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt
Mode of Payment: Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or
Masters) / Bank Challan.
How to apply HEC Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Start Date:14 March 2020 (10.00 Hrs)
- Online Registration Closing Date: 31 March 2020 (17.00 Hrs)
- Expected date of publication of first merit list: 16 April 2020
- Counselling date for first merit list (Graduate): 27 April 2020
- Counselling date for first merit list [Technician (Diploma)]: 28 April 2020
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on first merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM: 6 May 2020