HBC India Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore, Karnatala | Apply Online
Company Profile : HBC India – The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. In 2006 HBC was sold for $1.1 billion to an American businessman, Jerry Zucker, and as such is no longer a Canadian-owned company.
||Company Name||HBC India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnatala|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For HBC India Jobs 2020 :
The successful candidate will primarily focus on delivering results through the development and execution of world-class analytics methodology. He/she will support Saks Fifth Avenue’s strategies through the delivery of quality data, analytical insights, technical and business-centric recommendations. The ability to think strategically about customer and business challenges and proactively propose solutions will be critical to their success Forward thinking is the key to this role as new technologies and opportunities present themselves.
Who You Are:
- Gather and translate business requirements on key projects
- Effectively manage project assignments and documentation, including establishing and communicating overall priority and defining project scope, deliverables and timing. Communicate assignment status against goals ongoing. Generate ad-hoc reporting/insights
- Develop and present clear and comprehensive findings/recommendations to leadership on key initiatives
- Integrate existing analytical tools (reports, models, etc.) into analytical deliverables, analyze and interpret/manipulate data (HR databases, Teradata/Data-warehouse, 3rdparty) from disparate sources, translate data findings and interpretation of business requirement into actionable information
- Automate and streamline operational processes.
Skills Required For HBC India Jobs 2020 :
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics Technology
- 0 to 1 years of experience in analytics, reporting database management
- Working knowledge of one of the following languages R, Python
- Working knowledge of Excel and MS Office tools, knowledge of VBA and Macros is added advantage
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following dash boarding tools Tableau, Power-BI or Qlikview
- Knowledge of SQL programming tool like MS SQL, PLSQL, MS ACCESS
- Knowledge of Statistical Techniques like Hypothesis Testing, Sampling will be added advantage
Documents to be Carried for HBC India Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For HBC India Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.