Harman Recruitment 2020 Harman Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
||Company Name||HARMAN International|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry 6 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Harman Jobs 2020:
- Understand the requirements and design & develop SW for Connectivity Protocols Ultra wide Band, NFC based connectivity solution for automotive platform
- Understand the existing features/code and be able debug and solve bugs reported.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing solution and bring them in the new solutions.
- Task definition, documentation (High level design, Component design) implementation, code reviews and testing of functinality.
- Work alongside with architects, engineers, designers, testers and product managers in multiple locations as needed to help integrate and productize the solution
- Implementing SW in C , C++ /Java.
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies.
Skills Required for Harman Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from premier institutes
- 1 – 3 years of experience in embedded SW development
- 1+ years of experience in working with Ultra-Wide Band, NFC related components.
- Excellent C , C++/Java Programming skills
- Good OS and RTOS concepts
- Experience in Multithreaded programming
- Technology Enthusiast with overall work in Embedded and/or Wireless connectivity Domain
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Expertise in Linux/Android OS
- Experience in Middleware Development preferably on UWB, NFC related protocols.
Documents to be Carried for Harman Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Harman Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.