HAL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 12.11.2020 | HAL Recruitment Application Form @ hal-india.co.in
HAL Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is going to engage full term Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship 1961 in CNC Programmer cum Operator, Electrician, Welder & COPA. It has published the HAL Advertisement on 06.10.2020 to fill up various vacancies. Offline applications are invited to fill up HAL Apprentice vacancy. Aspirants who are looking for 10th pass jobs in central govt should send application form to given address. The last date for submission of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment application is 12.11.2020.
HAL Apprentice recruitment application form and HAL recruitment notification is available in official website (hal-india.co.in). Candidates must have possessed SSLC or equivalent and candidates age limit should be 15 to 18 years. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. HAL may select the aspirants on merit of marks scored in the SSLC or equivalent. Selected aspirants will undergo one year apprenticeship training at Bangalore [ Karnataka ]. More details of HAL latest vacancy, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||10th pass||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Apply Mode||Offline ( Postal )|
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should have possessed SSLC or equivalent from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 15 to 18 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on merit of marks scored in the SSLC or equivalent.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted (check official notification for address details).
How to apply Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official websitehal-india.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Engagement of CSR Apprentices for 2020-21”, then find the advertisement.
- Then open the notification, read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.