GSK Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Scientist | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : GSK – A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
|Details Of GSK Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For GSK Jobs 2020 :
- Demonstrate specialization in AI/ML and Cognitive technology, process automation and process mining.
- A strong business architecture foundation combined with technical skills background.
- Deliver key analytics projects in an agile methodology.
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of Cognitive ML/AI Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis.
- Provide accurate specifications and timely deliverance of all our products which need a good foundation of Data analytics, ML algorithm, python and other related coding experience
- Follow proper DevOps methodologies, CI/CD pipelines, change and release management controls.
Skills Required For GSK Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in Advanced analytics systems including but not limited to Apache, Hadoop, or any other Hadoop systems, HDFS, Graph and other non-relational databases.
- Experience with in cloud or on-premise environment.
- Experience on Azure ML, Azure Cognitive services is preferred.
- Technical expert in AI/ML algorithms who can take these algorithms developed in Python, Scala, spark etc.
- Experience in deploying AI/ML algorithms. Expert understanding of performance evaluation of the models.
- Extensive experience in UAT, SAT and UX for adv analytics.
Documents to be Carried for GSK Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GSK Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.