Groupon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Groupon Shared Services – Groupon is such an exciting place to work! We have over 250 million subscribers worldwide and our app has been downloaded more than 100 million times.It’s fair to say that Groupon has come a long way since 2008 and is now used, not just for your local area, but for holidays, products, movie tickets and exclusive events.
|Details Of Groupon Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Groupon Shared Services|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for Groupon Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for a software engineer to join our team to support and evolve the design, implementation, and operational support of internal systems that span business side and engineering departments.
We’re a “best of both worlds” kind of company. We’re big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We’re curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- You will take ownership of the technical aspects of our global technology infrastructure, ensuring that the platform is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building applications around our customer’s needs
- You will review and monitor current engineering work, as well as previously constructed applications, to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible
- Work directly with our internal product teams to ensure that our technology infrastructure is seamlessly and effectively integrated with our third-party software, conceive and build the necessary applications to make this happen
- Provide support for platform related issues. Triage and fix issues reported by other teams to help with early resolution
Skills Required for Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with one or more programming/scripting languages like Java, Python
- Hands-on experience with web frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Dropwizard will be an added advantage
- Clear understanding of testing methodologies and standard methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Groupon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.