Groupon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Database Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Karnataka , Bangalore | Apply Online
Company Profile : Groupon Shared Services – Groupon is such an exciting place to work! We have over 250 million subscribers worldwide and our app has been downloaded more than 100 million times.It’s fair to say that Groupon has come a long way since 2008 and is now used, not just for your local area, but for holidays, products, movie tickets and exclusive events.
||Company Name||Groupon Shared Services|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Database Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Groupon Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for an experienced PostgreSQL database administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of PostgreSQL instances. You will also be responsible for orchestrating upgrades, backups, and provisioning of database instances. You will also work in tandem with the other teams, preparing documentations and specifications as required.
- Installing and upgrading software Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Provisioning Redis cache instance and setting master and passive master with replication.
- Provision MySQL/PostgreSQL database instances and configuring replication
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of datastores
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common cache and database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
- Troubleshooting performance issues.
- Able to write a script to automate operations.
- Support cache and RDS infrastructure in AWS Cloud.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills Required for Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- Strong proficiency in Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL database management
- Experience with caching strategies such as cache aside, write-through caching, and lazy loading.
- Decent experience with recent versions of Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Installing & upgrading Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL database.
- Understanding of Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL Architecture.
- Experience with replication configuration in Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL features, such as extension, Partitioning, Indexes and procedures, Autovacuum, stats collection, etc.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high-level specifications
- Familiarity with MySQL database is preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Analyzing slow queries and connection optimization.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Service.
- Able to understand and/or write Ansible playbook.
- Familiar with FreeBSD Operating systems and ZFS usage.
Documents to be Carried for Groupon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Groupon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.