Google off campus drive 2020 |Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bengaluru
google hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Engineer In Bangalore & Hyderabad. Candidates from 2020 Batch in BE/BTech/MS/PHD are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
|Details Of Google off campus drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA||Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Experience Needed||3+ yrs exp|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Best in Industry Best in industry|
|Post released dete|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce) and multiple scripting and languages (YAML, Python).
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog).
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our technology life cycle, collaboration and spaces, service delivery management, data and business intelligence among others.
- Work closely with analysts and business process owners to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability.