Goldman Sachs Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Bangalore | Apply Online
Goldman Sachs Off-Campus Recruitment 2020: At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
|Details Of Goldman Sachs Off campus Deiver 2020|
|Company Name||Goldman Sachs|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
- This role is for a developer to work on projects related to the team’s functional responsibilities.
- The developer on the team will be responsible for contributing to the design, coding and testing of strategic changes to the distribution platform implementing algorithms to distribute calculations efficiently and building cloud-native applications required for risk management.
- As a member of the team, you will find opportunities to work on complicated problems, use the latest technologies including public cloud offerings and interact with senior management across Risk and multiple other divisions within the firm.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
• Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
• Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
• Expertise in full stack front end Web Development or server side Java development with Relational Databases
• Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong programming experience in at least one language
• Demonstrate front end design aesthetics with focus on User Experience.
• Technologies: TDD (JUnit), build tools (Maven/Gradle/Ant), Scala, Java, Spark, Tableau, Linux, Python and shell scripting
• Experience with continuous delivery and deployment
• Proficient at working with large and complex code bases
Additional Requirements –
- Good academic track record in engineering or quantitative disciplines
- Top technology companies
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Exposure to public cloud offerings and building cloud-native applications
- Quick at adapting to new businesses and technologies
- Works effectively in a team-based organization
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Exceptional analytical skills and a strong desire to learn
- Exposure to technologies like C++, Java, Scala
- Not a strict requirement but exposure to databases and big data technologies like Spark would be good
- Financial experience is not a requirement but you should be interested and motivated to learn about the products and flows
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.