Gojek Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Apply Online @ www.gojek.io
Company Profile : Gojek Tech
Gojek is Southeast Asia’s leading on-demand multi-service platform and digital payment technology group. Gojek was first established in Indonesia back in 2010 as a call center offering only courier delivery and two-wheeled ride-hailing services. Gojek launched its application in 2015 with only three services (GoRide, GoSend, and GoMart). Today, Gojek has evolved from ride hailing to an ecosystem with three Super Apps – Consumer Super App, Driver Super App, Merchant Super App – providing more than 20 services, ranging from transportation, food delivery, groceries, massage, house cleaning, logistics to a cashless digital payments platform called GoPay.
|Details Of Gojek Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Gojek Tech|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||backend Engineer - Ads Platform|
|Experience Needed||3 – 6 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria For Gojek Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2015/2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Gojek Jobs 2020 :
As a product engineer you working with your team and product owner, will be responsible for imagining, building, deploying and running one or more of these products. You will own the future of the product, ensure its quality, and get to see the results of your efforts in people’s everyday lives – merchants are involved in various offerings such as food delivery, offline payment acceptance, POS, financial services, deals, and promotions
- Translate Merchant Growth objectives into iterative MVPs, evaluate and then refactor into a scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improvements to code quality across the team.
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Hardware, Product, Mobile, DevOps, UX, Data Science, Data Engineering, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Research new technologies and tools, speak and participate in tech conferences to carry the Gojek brand throughout the community.
- Lead deliverable’s with a team of talented and highly motivated engineers.
Skills Required For Gojek Jobs 2020 :
- Atleast 3+ years of relevant software development experience with consumer/enterprise products with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications for large-scale applications.
- Proficient in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- hands-on experience in Microservices (HTTP & GRPC)
- Experience in Ruby, Elixir, Golang, Clojure and a willingness to learn others.
- Devops: Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Agile methodologies,TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful/GRPC services.
- Experience troubleshooting server performance – memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
Documents to be Carried for Gojek Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Gojek Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.