Give Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Give Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer: Give is India’s largest and most trusted giving platform, and our mission is to promote effective and efficient giving so that our poor have a chance. With contributions of over 300 crores made to our 200+ vetted and trusted nonprofits, our giving community of 1M+ donors has impacted lives of 4M+ people across 23 states in India. We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer 1 – Back End
Work Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Job Role for Give Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer: At Give, we are looking for top talent for our engineering team – software engineers who want to solve really complex problems, continually learn, and most importantly, make a real impact in the lives of others.
At Give, you will…
- work with product, understand our requirements, design, develop and iterate
- think through complex architecture to build robust platforms
- build well-abstracted modules and services
- follow scrum methodology to iterate and deploy fast.
Apply if you have 0 – 2 years of experience in…
- designing and using REST services which can scale horizontally using NodeJS and Express.
- NoSQL databases (data model design), PostgreSQL or similar
- Python or other major OO language like Java, Ruby
- Identity Management and Security (SSL protocols, data encryption, user authentication, authorization services)
Good to have…
- a Github account, Stack Overflow account or equivalent that demonstrates your ability to work on complicated projects or some other way to validate your expertise
- working Knowledge of AWS and shell scripting
Apply Before the link Expires for Give Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer.