Genpact Recruitment 2020 | Process Developer | BE, B.Tech | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genpact – Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Process Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Responsible to demonstrate capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Relevant experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Demonstrated proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift )
- Strong attention to detail
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.