Genpact Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genpact – Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Details Of Genpact Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / CA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Genpact is looking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have expertise in Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
- Reporting & consolidations.
- Produce quarterly, annual and audited statutory financial statements
- Review & Posting of Month End Journal Entries
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities
- Prepare & Review of Balance sheet Accounts Reconciliations
- Handle quarterly intercompany process
- Resolution of Balancing Items
- Experienced Accounting Knowledge (With Closing & reporting experience)
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires