Genpact Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | BE / B.Tech / MBA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Genpact – Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
|Details Of Genpact Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- The key requirement is to perform Contract cost Analysis
- Support and execute computation of contracts cost at various key bucket levels
- The analyst should help business to identify areas of cost reduction opportunities
- Analyze top cost drivers and drive standard methodologies sharing in comparison with benchmarks
- Maintain high sensitivity of the cost information
- Post opportunity identification initiate reviews with the respective partners and leads within the team
- The analyst should be able to understand the Accounts payable system and should also support critical financial activities across various contracts
- Supports on various ad hoc projects and data requirements
- Generate & Run various report to support new opportunities
- Work with larger team to help identify NVAs in the process and help streamline them
- Support with data collection from various sources defined to support in next level analytics
- Support with building digital tool’s for value analysis
Skills Required For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
- Analytical Mind, Reasoning skills, Proactive, Self-Starter, Ability to work with larger team, Work under Pressure
- Good Communication skill, Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access.
- Basic knowledge in the area of VBA Coding, Spot fire, R-tool, My SQL and Tableau are added advantage
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.