Genesys Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Company Profile : Genesys – Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.
|Details Of Genesys Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 -2 years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Genesys Jobs 2020 :
- Implement software according to the approved design, on time and with quality
- Provide code drops on a regular basis; ensure continuous integration of new code being developed; maintain stable software through nightly build and unit tests practice
- Participate in code reviews and submit your code for review by others, perform static and dynamic code analysis on a regular basis, follow best design and development practices
- Resolve technical issues promptly, help with customer escalations
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings, report on progress using tracking systems in place
- Learn Genesys software and help to coordinate work within the team.
Skills Required For Genesys Jobs 2020 :
- In-depth knowledge of Object Orientated concepts, efficient design patterns (including asynchronous programming algorithms) and re-factoring techniques; ability to apply them when building and maintaining highly-scalable server applications
- Good knowledge of Node JS / C++, ability to both develop from scratch or learn and improve existing code
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others while, also, able to complete his tasks without direct supervision
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge with Multi-threaded development & exposure to debugging tools/techniques for profiling on C++ / Node JS
- Debugging Tools -> WinDBG, GDB, Purify, Memory Validator, etc.
- Debugging techniques -> Memory/Handle leak, post mortem debugging, remote debugging, analyzing process performance data, etc.
- Working experience in socket programming
- Working experience in cloud programming
- Good understanding of cross-platform programming.
Preferred skills :
- Development Tools: Visual Studio/Code, GIT, Checkmarx, BlackDuck, etc.
- Scripting: NodeJS, Python, etc.
- Knowledge with Multi-threaded development
- Familiarity with Networking concepts, security concepts, TLS, FIPS, etc.
- Familiarity with Shell script
- Familiarity with development and troubleshooting software on Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server.
- Familiarity with JSON, YAML and XML data processing
- Familiarity with Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafanaetc.
- Experience with Version Control System: GITHub or Mercurial.
- Good understanding of Cloud Architecture.
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Familiarity with Cloud platform: Azure/AWS
Documents to be Carried for Genesys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genesys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.