GE Power Off Campus Drive 2020 | Engineering Intern | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : GE Power – GE Power is a world energy leader that provides technology, solutions and services across the entire energy value chain from the point of generation to consumption. Powering more than a third of the world, it serves customers in more than 150 countries.
||Company Name||GE Power|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineering Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For GE Power Jobs 2020 :
Intern will work in the field of Power Electronics and Drives design/study and System engineering under the mentorship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree.
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Skills Required For GE Power Jobs 2020 :
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from reputed College/University
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
Documents to be Carried for GE Power Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GE Power Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.