GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : GE Healthcare – GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
|Details Of GE Healthcare Off Campus 2020|
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for GE Healthcare Jobs 2020 :
Digital Platforms Engineering develops common software foundation/platform intended mainly for diagnostic imaging modalities like CT, MR, PET, XRay, etc., provides common services for Medical Image (DICOM) management & common acquisition workflows. This position is for a Software Engineer who can work as a developer at IAAS layer for Cloud-native system.
- Strong on scripting languages (python, bash etc) with emphasis on writing modular, scalable code
- Expert in Kubernetes & Docker areas
- Troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience in Virtualization.
- Network and Storage infrastructure setup and configuration
- Experience with IP networking constructs (TCP/IP, routing, switching, VLANs, GRE).
Skills Required for GE Healthcare Jobs 2020 :
- At least 2 years in a programming language such as python along with Kubernetes/Docker experience.
- Strong OS Concepts: good working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Good designing and debugging skills.
- Experience in deployment and support of Openstack environment & VM environment
- Strong expertise in Linux administration troubleshooting.
- Good experience of Storage providers & Storage operators such as Rook-Ceph
- Openstack Command line and Production environment experience
- Experience in Agile methods such as Scrum on a small development team
- Experience with IP networking constructs (Open vswitch, Load balancing)
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how
- team and personal priorities contribute to the organization vision
- Technically leading Opentack development project
- Good communication skills: Strong verbal, written communication.
- Good Analytical and Log debugging Skills
- Must have a customer service focus
- Self-starter with the passion to make a difference with the deliverables.
- Team player & good interpersonal skills: Should be able to work well in a team.
- Good technical aptitude: Should have proven analytical / problem-solving ability
- Experience in use of open source tools and systems; comfortable with open source community
- and collaborative merit-based work where all ideas are heard and the best ones are implemented
Documents to be Carried for GE Healthcare Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for GE Healthcare Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.