GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE , B.Tech | Apply Online
Company Profile : GE Healthcare – GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
||Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Kaenataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for GE Healthcare Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services.
- Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application.
- Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
Skills Required for GE Healthcare Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
- Experience with rules engines (Camel, Drools, JRules) & modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile.
- Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
Documents to be Carried for GE Healthcare Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for GE Healthcare Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.