Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI) Notification 2019 – Opening for 128 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications Are Invited for the post of Teaching & Non Teaching. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI)|
|Type of Employment||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non Teaching|
- The candidates must have passed post-graduate degree, Graduate Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.gcriindia.org
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.11.2019 to 12.12.2019.