Ford Motor Off Campus Drive 2020 | Engineer | Diploma / BE / B.Tech – Mechanical | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ford Global Business Services (FGBS) – Ford has been making in India, for India and the world, with its integrated manufacturing facilities in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Sanand, Gujarat. The company, since its entry in India in 1995, has invested more than US$ 2 billion and is committed to building a sustainable, profitable business in one of the world’s fastest-growing auto markets.
|Details Of Ford Motor Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Ford Global Business Services (FGBS)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||G-NMP Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B.Tech - Mechanical||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Ford Motors Jobs 2020 :
- Handling Engineering Change approvals.
- Managing Part pedigree discussions.
- Understanding part quality approval process and developing risk mitigation for non conformance parts.
- Developing pre-build timings.
- Supporting Launch related activities.
- Handling Cross functional discussions / escalations on launch process.
Skills Required For Ford Motors Jobs 2020 :
- Cross-functional working environment
- Project management
- Supplier Site Development and / or Program STA experience preferred
Documents to be Carried for Ford Motors Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ford Motors Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.