Flex Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Flex Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer : Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
|Details Of Flex Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs Private jobs | MNC Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – IT|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MCA||Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Experience Needed||0-3 Yrs|
|Job Location||, Chennai|
|Salary||Best in Industry Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Started|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Code for new applications, enhance/support existing applications using .NET 4.0 (or latest) / MVC / ASP.NET / C#.NET / VB.NET / Web Services / WCF Data Services, Entity Framework / Web API
- Build reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau
- Occasionally do database design for simple to medium sized transactional databases, and write Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL Server.
- Participate in full SDLC phases (Waterfall or Agile depending on the application)
- Thoroughly document the design of the developed applications
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Skilled ASP.NET developer with a background in building scalable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- 0-3 years of experience in designing and developing application using ASP.Net, MVC, Angular JS
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in a team environment.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Apply Before the link Expires.