Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai | Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Fiserv – Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We’re helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that’s always on. Solutions that enable today’s consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought. Our approximately 24,000 associates worldwide are driving quality and innovation in Payments, Processing Services, Risk & Compliance, Customer & Channel Management, and Insights & Optimization with one thing in mind: to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our values are straightforward: Earn client trust every day.
|Details Of Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for Fiserv Jobs 2020 :
- Develop, test programs and maintain the solutions based on .NET technology and related frameworks.
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation.
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation.
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation.
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
- Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and project management team.
- Financial industry experiences a plus.
Selection Process for Fiserv Jobs 2020 :
- Passage Writing Test
- Aptitude + Technical Online Test
- Technical Interview Round
- Personal HR Discussion
How To Apply for Fiserv Jobs 2020:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.