FICO Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : FICO – FICO (NYSE:FICO) is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 80+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries.
FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption — such as the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
|Details Of FICO Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For FICO Jobs 2020 :
- Design, develop, deploy, and support modules of a large world-class enterprise-level product.
- Evaluate new design specifications and raise quality standards, address architectural concerns.
- Evaluate the stability, compatibility, scalability, interoperability, and performance of the software product.
- Good Knowledge of frameworks like Docker, Spring, Kubernetes.
- Maintain and upgrade product source codes.
- Serve as a source of technical expertise and mentor junior team members.
- Knowledge in versioning systems (such as Git), build tools (such as Maven, Jenkins)
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies, UML modeling, Agile, RDBMS and quality management.
Skills Required For FICO Jobs 2020 :
- Proven experience with design patterns and knowledge of common libraries.
- Proven experience with Java and related technologies (J2SE, J2EE).
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms.
- Experienced with design, development, and testing.
- Experience building web and RESTFul applications.
- Experience in writing product specifications and documenting product features to present them to a wider audience.
- The ability to provide product demonstrations is an advant
Documents to be Carried for FICO Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FICO Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.