FactSet Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : FactSet – FactSet Research Systems Inc., trading as FactSet, is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. The company provides integrated data and software solutions to investment professionals across the world.
|Details Of FactSet Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- Analytical Product Engineering is responsible for FactSet’s industry-leading Portfolio, Risk, Quantitative, and Fixed Income products.
- These products are used by thousands of Asset Managers around the world every day to assist with investment decisions, analysis of performance, risk management, and the presentation of results.
- Analytical Product Engineering’s product space represents a high growth opportunity for FactSet.
- The Performance and Reporting Group is currently seeking a talented individual to take on a development role within the team.
- The team is responsible for the development, enhancement and support of tools that help the client to facilitate the time-consuming task of producing many month-end and quarter-end reports.
- In this position, the engineer will be participating as an individual contributor for the Product Development team to deliver high-quality analytics to FactSet’s clients.
- Develop new applications and enhancements to existing Portfolio Reporting Batcher applications
- Maintain and fix bugs in existing Portfolio Reporting Batcher applications
- Work with Portfolio Reporting Batcher Product Development to understand project requirements and work with other Analytics Engineers on the technical design of those solutions
- Provide regular project status updates to Team Lead
- Work with QA team to prioritize and resolve issues
- Apply best practices to their own work, and propagate this information within the team.
Skills Required For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with Single page application development, especially AngularJS is a plus
- Design experience with multi-tier web architectures and RESTful services is a plus
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
- Ability to set own goals based on shifting priorities for self
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training & had completed FactSet engineering training program
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to apply code review feedback and improve future design and development quality and productivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization
Documents to be Carried for FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires