FactSet Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : FactSet – FactSet Research Systems Inc., trading as FactSet, is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. The company provides integrated data and software solutions to investment professionals across the world.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- The SI – Search and Lookup Group is seeking a motivated engineer to work on the search and lookup systems within Factset. This position provides the opportunity to work and develop the typeahead, search and lookup capabilities for the new workstation and the web.
- The responsibilities involve working with Application and Content Product Developers as well as other engineering teams to ensure that searching within Factset products is simple, fast and intuitive.
- You would have the opportunity to work on improving the search algorithm by improving relevancy, scoring, learning, prediction and analysis processes within the Factsearch, Formula search and typeahead systems.
- The team also owns the Identifier Lookup 4 and Series Lookup backends, which allows you to filter results based on your requirements.
- In addition, by being part of systems that are embedded in various other applications, there will be a broad exposure to FactSet business practices and products. This provides more opportunities to develop individual financial asset knowledge and technical engineering skills.
- 50% Learning & Training: Participate in training, execute on labs effectively and learn the processes and technologies used in house Proficiency with the tools, libraries and languages used in development
- 40% Develop, test and deploy software Additional features and/or content is released to solution end users
- 10% Communicate and collaborate with product developers, direct manager and engineering peers to develop the correct solutions Effective project planning and development of expected solutions
Skills Required For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization
- Experience in programming with Perl and Python.
- Experience in working with web services.
- Some experience with programming in C++.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with RESTful web services
Documents to be Carried for FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.