EY Recruitment 2020 | Business Analyst | BE / B.Tech / MBA | Kerala – Trivandrum | Apply Online @ Official Website
EY Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : EY company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check EY address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
EY Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
|Details Of EY ( Ernst & Young ) Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||, Trivandrum|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for EY Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for EY Jobs 2020 :
- Reviews evaluations of business models, processes and operations to develop a comprehensive understanding of business needs and requirements, and maintains an understanding of the technical implications of risks, assumptions and dependencies.
- Translates complex business requirements into technical requirements and specifications, contributing to system architectural design and development.
- Forms relationships with business stakeholders and SMEs to gather, understand, document and analyze business requirements and supports the business to envision future state and what they need to change to support it.
- Provides insights and recommendations from different data sources to help verify the solution / technology is meeting business requirements, identifying new projects and opportunities for additional services.
- Leads meetings and facilitates workshops with business stakeholders to understand and gather business / functional requirements and translates these into complex technical requirements, building strong relationships with business stakeholders as well as the wider team
- Reviews and oversees the production of technical specifications to guide system architectural design and development and reviews quality assurance tasks to ensure completeness of requirements.
- Provides technical expertise to maximize value from current applications, solutions, infrastructure and emerging technologies and seeks to continuously improve the use of system and technical components to align to business requirements
- Identifies processes and information technology required to introduce solutions and recommends modifications to systems and processes for efficiency, scale, and performance
- Maintains an understanding of risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the business and technical requirements, identifies any blockers and flags as appropriate , and assists with scope management activities including the identification and impact assessment of change
- Leads the design and review of test cases to ensure tests adequately meet the requirements
- Reviews insights on whether solutions and technologies being implemented are meeting business requirements and provides recommendations on how to improve current processes
- Manages the delivery of business case development and RFP responses, seeking new data sources to assist with the delivery
Skills Required for EY Jobs 2020 :
- Expert experience gathering and interpreting business requirements
- Expert experience developing technical requirements and specifications, including knowledge of software engineering methodologies, reporting tools, modelling and testing.
- Expert understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Modelling and Notation
- Strong relevant experience in either an internal or external business analysis role, or similar, evidenced by adding significant business value through research, challenging the status quo where appropriate, contributing material improvement ideas and developing/presenting full business cases
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in delivering IT solutions, providing comprehensive technical advice and understanding user requirements
- Proven stakeholder management experience
Documents to be Carried for EY Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EY Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.