Expedia Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Expedia – Expedia Group ( NASDAQ: EXPE ) is the world’s travel platform, with the power to bring the world within reach for millions of people. Our extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands, powered by the most knowledgeable, passionate and creative people in our business.
Our travelers, our teams and our partners are our priority because we recognize the importance of what we do. Travel makes people better, makes the world better, but it can be complicated and frustrating. Our role is to overcome these challenges, to make travel more accessible – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
|Details Of Expedia Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for Expedia Jobs 2020 :
- Design, develop, debug and modify web services within flights’ micro services stack
- Write clean code utilizing object-oriented design principles, data structures and algorithms
- Create and maintain Spring based Java services and components that interact within and outside of Expedia’s technical stack.
- Write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines
- Performance and load test services and components you write from scalability and resiliency standpoint
- Practice resilience engineering for every frontend/backend component you build
- Support and maintain the flights services and micro services stack
- Help design and build reusable frameworks and libraries to simplify development
Skills Required for Expedia Jobs 2020 :
- You are a voracious learner, especially in the areas of technology, service design patterns and system architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years full-stack software development experience across multiple technologies, languages and frameworks
- Flexible in learning and understanding both front-end as well as back-end services
- Experience working with Rest APIs and familiarity with development of services using Spring Boot on Cloud.
- Experience using code versioning tools for e.g. Git
- Experience and knowledge around Cloud technologies like AWS is a big plus
- Good communication and ability to explain technical details and challenges to a variety of audiences
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Ability to work in a diverse organization with global, decentralized teams working across multiple locations
Documents to be Carried for Expedia Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Expedia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.