Expedia Off Campus Drive 2020 | Product Designer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Expedia – Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world’s travel platform, with the power to bring the world within reach for millions of people. Our extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands, powered by the most knowledgeable, passionate and creative people in our business.
Our travelers, our teams and our partners are our priority because we recognize the importance of what we do. Travel makes people better, makes the world better, but it can be complicated and frustrating. Our role is to overcome these challenges, to make travel more accessible – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
|Details Of Expedia Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Designer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0-3 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Expedia Jobs 2020 :
- Collaborate with multiple departments across the org, including product, engineering, merchandising, and analytics, to solve customer experience problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Quickly iterate and refine design options from multivariate testing results
- Work with our design system to help keep the overall experience coherent and consistent
- Help grow, improve, and advocate for our new design system alongside other designers
- Build wireframes and prototypes for design exploration and user testing
- Produce pixel-perfect final UI designs
- Use qualitative and quantitative insights to design and evolve product features
Skills Required for Expedia Jobs 2020 :
- You have a keen eye for UI detail pixel perfection matters to you!
- You’ve worked with design systems, preferably as an active contributor
- You have good communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design rationale
- Experienced in solving end-to-end customer problems
- Experienced in insight-driven design (such as site analytics, MVTs and qualitative research)
- You’re keen to continue building your craft as a designer, learning from and contributing to our multi-skilled team
- Experience as a Product Designer or in a similar role we are more interested in your design skills and methodology than years of experience!
- You have familiarity with design tools e.g. Figma, Principle
- You have experience delivering UX within an Agile, quick-paced environment
- A portfolio of samples of your work showcasing end-to-end design will be required
Documents to be Carried for Expedia Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Expedia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive online by following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.