Eurofins Scientific Off Campus Hiring Freshers: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in speciality clinical diagnostic testing.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Reporting Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria: 60% or 6.75 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Educational Background: BE/BTech-CSE/IT/ISE/ECE
Graduation year: 2019
Skills Required for Eurofins Scientific Off Campus Hiring Freshers:
- Good programming skills in any programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java.
- Basic OOPS knowledge.
- Good Aptitude, Analytical & Problem-solving skill
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Having knowledge of Unit Testing is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities for Eurofins Scientific Off Campus Hiring Freshers:
- To perform analysis, develop code and test based on the project requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A proven desire to work as a team member.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time by your Reporting Manager.
- Be an active part of the Software Engineering team that is tasked to develop cloud-native solutions, leveraging one of the Cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google) APIs and Services and are willing to learn languages and frameworks that fit into that ecosystem –.Net Core (C#), Golang, Angular, React.js, Typescript, and/or Java.
- You’ll be placed on a team responsible for end-to-end development of our customer-facing experience and features, including the APIs and data that power it. You’ll work with other Engineers to design data models, build APIs, figure out the scaling strategy for your components, and implement the UX details.
- Working closely with our product and design team, you will focus on improving user experience with both large new features and iterate through smaller enhancements across a variety of channels – web, mobile, voice, and IoT devices.
- You will be working on solutions that matter, not throw away or inconsequential projects! We believe that both a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission.
- A positive and “can-do” attitude and passion for learning new technologies.
- Good English communication skills (clear concise writing and orally convincing) and good interpersonal skills.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Good logical and analytical skills, self-motivated, quick learner and able to work under pressure.
Qualifications required for Eurofins Scientific Off Campus Hiring Freshers
- Educational Background: BE/BTech-CSE/IT/ISE/ECE
- Graduation Year: 2019
Apply Before the link Expires for Eurofins Scientific Off Campus Hiring Freshers.