ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2020 | Teaching Faculty, JR, SR & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 120 | Last Date 07.08.2020 | ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment Notification @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation invites online application from eligible candidates. It is going to recruit young and talented aspirants for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Resident, Super Specialist & Junior Resident/ Tutor posts. As per the ESIC Telangana recruitment notification [Advertisement Numbers 05/2020], overall 120 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment & post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in Telangana can use this ESIC opportunity. Qualified aspirants can make the ESIC Online Registration from 29.07.2020 @ http://esichydapp.com/. The last date for submission of online application is 07.08.2020.
ESIC Telangana recruitment apply online link and ESIC Hyderabad Jobs notification is available in official website. ESI Corporation will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants and ESIC interview will be held from 10.08.2020 to 11.09.2020. Candidates who have cleared the ESIC interview will be posted at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad [Telangana]. Applicants must have completed MBBS Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma. Contenders have to pay required fee through online. Applications via online mode only will be acceptable. No other modes of applications will be accepted. More details of ESIC upcoming vacancies, call letter, result, merit list, selection list, cut off mark and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Super Specialist, Tutor, Faculty|
|Qualification||MBBS, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma||Total Vacancy||120 Posts|
|Job Location||, Telangana|
|Salary||Rs.85,000-1,77,000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||25.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Last Date||07.08.2020 | Walkin On - 10.08.2020 to 11.09.202|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
ESIC Telangana Vacancy Details
- As per the ESIC notification, overall 120 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancy Details:
|Specialty||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Transfusion Medicine/ Blood Bank||1||1||–|
Super Specialist (full Time/Part Time) & Senior Residents Vacancy Details:
|Specialty||No. of Post|
|Super Specialist (full Time/Part Time)|
|Paediatric Critical Care||1|
Junior Residents & Tutors Vacancy Details:
|Junior Residents & Tutors|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Super Specialist||03||Rs.82000 & Rs.175000|
|Junior Resident & Tutor||31||Rs.85000|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Faculty, Senior Resident, Junior Resident & Other Posts
- Aspirants must hold MBBS Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Resident & Tutor||37 years|
|Super Specialist & Specialist||66 years|
|Junior Resident||30 years|
- ESIC selection will be based purely on performance in the interview.
- Applications via online mode only will be acceptable.
- Rs.500 all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ ESIC Employees/ EXSM/ Female/ PH candidates
- You should deposit the payment via online transaction.
Steps to apply for ESIC Telangana Recruitment Notifications 2020
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement “ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details and make the payment.
- Click submit button, take the print of the application form.
How to fill up ESIC Hyderabad Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.