ESIC Recruitment 2020 | SR, JR & Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 114 | Interview Date 11.10.2020 | ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment Notification @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation invites online application from eligible candidates via http://esichydapp.com/ from 05.10.2020. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No 06/2020] for latest ESIC Hyderabad Jobs 2020. It is going to recruit 114 candidates for Senior Resident, Junior Resident & Consultant Posts. As per the ESIC Hyderabad notification 2020, these 114 vacancies are allocated for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who want to get central govt jobs in Telangana kindly make the online registration from 05.10.2020 to 11.10.2020.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 notification and ESIC Hyderabad Jobs apply online link is available in official website [www.esic.nic.in]. Aspirants should hold PG Degree / Diploma in concerned specialty and should have attained prescribed age limit. ESIC may select the aspirants on walk in interview basis and interview will be held on 13.10.2020 & 14.10.2020. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Hyderabad [Telangana]. More details of ESIC Hyderabad vacancy, upcoming ESIC job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Resident , Junior Resident , Consultant|
|Qualification||DNB, MS, MD, PG Diploma||Total Vacancy||114 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Rs.85,000 - 1,01,000 (per month)|
|Last Date||11.10.2020 | Walk-in date : 13.10.2020 & 14.10.2020|
ESIC Vacancy Details
- As per the ESIC notification, overall 114 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Specialty||Post Name||No. of Post|
|Broad Specialities||Senior Residents||46|
|Broad Specialities||Junior Residents||60|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC SR, JR and Consultant Vacancy
- Applicants should hold PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
For Consultant : PG degree or diploma in the concerned specialty. Three years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree or five years’ experience after the Postgraduate Diploma. Candidates with Super Speciality Degrees can also apply.
* Preference will be given to Super Specialist candidates (DM/M.Ch/DNB) Preference will be given to the candidates with qualifications of PG Degree (MD/MS/DNB/ Diploma) in departments of General Medicine, Pulmonology, Anaesthesia & Critical Care. Preference will be given to the candidates with experience in General Medicine, Pulmonology, Anaesthesia, Critical Care & Emergency.
- SR: 45 years.
- JR: 30 years.
- Consultant: 66 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
|Senior Resident||Rs. 1,01,000|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 85,000|
- ESIC may select the aspirants on walk in interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Female & ESIC candidates.
- You should make only online payment via SB Collect.
How to apply ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment for consultant / senior residents/ junior residents (On contract basis) Online applications will be available from 05.10.2020 with the following link”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply you may go to ->http://esichydapp.com/ then make the registartion.
- After that login to your account, then enter the required details.
- Then make the payment via online mode.