ESIC Recruitment 2020 | Senior Residents/ Specialists Posts | 46 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 08.09.2020 | Download ESIC Delhi Job Notification @ esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation released the recruitment notification (F.No.113-A/12/11/14/2019/Med) for the Post of Senior Residents (Residency Scheme/ GDMO), Contractual Specialists, Super Specialists on contract basis. The hospital announced 46 vacancies for the post. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching jobs in Delhi can use this chance. Applicants can download official notification @ esic.nic.in. The Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 08.09.2020.
Selected candidates will initially be appointed for a period of 01-03 years, extended as per the requirement & need of hospital. Those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-in-Interview at Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital, Delhi. Aspirants should submit all attached documents along with application form at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Candidates should hold degree in a recognized university. Selected candidates must registered with DMC, before joining the post. Candidates should bring their original certificates for verification at the time of Interview.
|Details Of ESIC Vacancies 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Residents (Residency Scheme/ GDMO), Contractual Specialists, Super Specialists|
|Qualification||MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB/ DM/ MCH||Total Vacancy||46 Posts|
|Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Starting Date||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date||Interview On : 08.09.2020|
|Apply Mode||walk-in Interview|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Residents (Under Residency Scheme)||26|
|Senior Residents (GDMO)||11|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Residents Posts:
- Candidates should purse MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB/ DM/ MCH in concerned Specialty from recognized university.
- Check notification for more details.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- Senior Resident (Residency Scheme)- 37 Years.
- Senior Resident (GDMO)- 37 Years.
- Specilaists (Contractual)- 45 Years
- Super Specialists- 64 Years.
- Selection on the basis of Walk-In- Interview.
- UR/ OBC candidates should pay Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST applicants should pay Rs.75/-
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO 1’ payable at New Delhi.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at the venue given below:
|27.06.2020||09.00 – 10.30 AM||Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital, Delhi|
How to Download Application for ESIC Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ www.esic.nic.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Walk in interview on 8.9.2020’
- Check eligibility criteria and information given in the notification.
- And appear for Walk- in-Interview.