Ericsson Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Gurgaon, Haryana | Apply Online @ Official Website
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Ericsson Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Ericsson Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Ericsson India Pvt Ltd – Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
|Details Of Ericsson Recruitment 2020|
|Company Name||Ericsson India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- Automation/Operation of official release processes of Products.
- Developing/Operating tools in a variety of programming/scripting languages.
- Design/Implement improvements, striving for efficiency.
- Development environment support and troubleshooting.
- Software CM, GIT/Clearcase operations, automation of build systems, release handling, design environment provisioning.
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
- Develop competence in technical domain.
Skills Required for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process using tools like Git, GITHub, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Experience with Ansible, Rundeck, Kubernetes, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack.
- Openstack and cloud experience.
- Ability to code and script using Ansible, python, perl and shell.
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting.
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.
- Experience in developing Application with Java and J2EE.
- Experience in the following languages are a requirement: Java ,Java Script, JSON, YAML,XML/XSLT ,Python.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools for Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
Selection Process for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Interviews (Technical & HR)
Documents to be Carried for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Ericsson Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.