Epsilon Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Epsilon – Epsilon® is a leader in Interaction Management. We help brands in transforming ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human interactions. We work with 15 of the Top 20 global brands, and 8 of the Top 10 Fortune 500 companies.For more than 50 years, we have been a global digital marketing pioneer.Headquartered in Texas (USA), Epsilon® has 70+ offices worldwide, with only one office in India. Coincidently, our Bengaluru office is also the largest office globally, hosting close to 2300 associates.
|Details Of Epsilon Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Epsilon India Jobs 2020 :
- Develop, modify and maintain applications & solutions written in Perl, Shell, SQL and C/C++.
- Enhancing existing applications with new functionality using above technologies in production environment.
- Execute on development requests in a fast-paced environment with short SLAs.
- Reading and modifying SQL as per requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize, multi-task and execute on many simultaneous requests.
- Work with internal clients to troubleshoot/resolve issues with file processing and conversions.
- Design and development using Perl, SQL, UNIX scripting and C/C++.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and convert data to multiple targets.
- Unit testing and debugging. Perform root cause analysis (RCA) for any failed processes.
- Document existing processes as well as analyze for potential automation and performance improvements.
- Convert business requirements into technical design specifications and execute on them.
- Execute new development as per design specifications and business rules/requirements.
- Participate in code reviews and keep applications/code base in sync with version control.
- Effective communicator, self-motivated and able to work independently but fully aligned within a team environment.
- Should be able to modify existing programming/codes for new requirements.
- Collaboration with team members, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new solutions and enhancements.
Skills Required For Epsilon India Jobs 2020 :
- Proven skills in business requirements development and modeling business processes.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and ability to excel in both team environment and independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adjust focus and determine priorities quickly and effectively in response to changes in the business’ needs.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong UNIX environment and scripting skills. Also prefer C, C+, Perl knowledge
- Experience with Relational Database concepts (preferably Oracle).
- Experience with e-commerce, external data management and Understand project management methodologies, the SDLC would also be an asset
- Experience working with flat files, Ascii/Ebcdic, binary data, bitmapping, and ETL processing is fundamental
How To Apply For Epsilon India Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.