EPFO Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Director Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Last Date Within 45 days ( 02.11.2020
) | EPFO Recruitment Notification @ www.epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Recruitment 2020: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation is going to fill up 25 vacancies in various offices of EPFO on deputation basis. It invites offline application from experienced candidates. As per the EPFO recruitment notification, these 25 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Director Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Delhi can use this EPFO job opportunity. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address within 45 days (02-11-2020) from the date of publications of this advertisement.
EPFO recruitment application form and EPFO Assistant Director Recruitment notification is available in official website. Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis. Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 56 years. EPFO recruitment processes will be based on written test/ interview. After that selected aspirants will be placed at Delhi, Mumbai [Maharashtra], Hyderabad [Telangana] & Kolkata [West Bengal]. More details of EPFO vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Employees Provident Fund Organisation|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Director|
|Qualification||Bachelor.Degree, Experienced||Total Vacancy||25 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Delhi, Maharashtra, Telangana, West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100 (per month)|
|Last Date||02.11.2020 (45 days from the date of Advertisement)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO Assistant Director Vacancy
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- EPFO recruitment processes will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
EPFO Assistant Director (Vigilance) application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
|Shri Brijesh, K. Mishra, |
Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I(HRM),
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaiji Cama Place,
How to apply EPFO Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website epfindia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement “18/09/2020 Filling up of the posts on deputation basis in Vigilance Wing in EPFO”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the EPFO application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill up EPFO Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from EPFO Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.