Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ellucian – Inspired by the transformative impact of education, Ellucian develops solutions that power the essential work of colleges and universities. As the world’s leading provider of software and services designed for higher education, Ellucian works with more than 2,500 institutions in nearly 50 countries—enhancing operations and enriching the experience for over 18 million students.
Ellucian provides student information systems (SIS), finance and HR, recruiting, retention, analytics and advancement software solutions. With more than 1,400 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions in higher education. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting.
|Details Of Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||3 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Ellucian Jobs 2020 :
- Analyzing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Developing code according to specifications and standards.
- Planning and conducting basic unit and module testing.
- Supporting quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
- Participating on a high performing Scrum team designing and developing reusable platform components and web applications.
- Engaging with the team in software requirements, designs, and reviews.
- Ensuring that HTML/CSS is cross-browser, standards compliant, and meets accessibility requirements.
- Engaging with User Experience team to clarify and develop user interface based on comps.
- Staying current with modern development trends and looking for opportunities to improve our development approaches and best practices.
- Be able to participate in Devops adoption of the company’s products.
- Ability to use CI tool like Jenkins to automate testing and deployment tasks and monitor quality continuously.
- Hands with concepts of Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD).
- Engaging with customer’s technical staff to resolve support issues.
- Provide estimation to development tasks.
- Assist software development manager in project planning and meeting release targets.
Skills Required For Ellucian Jobs 2020 :
- BE/B.Tech/MCA, preferably in a software development related discipline.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with Java, Spring and Hibernate, Node.js, SQL, PL-SQL, and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Agile software development practices such as XP, Lean Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Experience working on small teams from project definition through implementation.
- Familiarity with development best practices.
- Understanding of web accessibility.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine or JUnit.
- Proficiency with server-side Java technology such as Servlets, Java Server Pages, or Grails.
- Knowledge/experience in the following:
- UNIX/Linux based operating system.
- DevOps and AWS cloud computing.
- Responsive Design.
- Database systems such as Postgres SQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Git source control.
- CI and CD tools like Jenkins.
- User Experience Design (UXD).
How To Apply For Ellucian Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.