Ellie Mae Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ellie Mae – Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and shorten the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency.
|Details Of Ellie Mae Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Ellie Mae|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Ellie Mae Jobs 2020 :
The Software Engineering job family analyzes, designs, develops, and tests software applications for features, modules, software enhancements and new products, using specifications and prototypes based on competitive market, customer requirements, business functionality and identifies tools, processes and technologies for problem resolution.
- Write well designed, testable, tight, efficient, high quality code base by using industry standard software development practices using C#/Java/PHP
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the customer, partner, and internal business
- Collaborate closely with groups in and outside the development team
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS practices.
- Analyze, design, develop and unit test web applications and tools with high quality and on schedule. Build and release updates to the web applications
- Analyze, program, and modify software enhancement requests
- Document and train other members of the Business Services Operations organization in the implementation and exploitation of the newly developed methodologies and tools
- Recognize urgency from a business-impact level and act accordingly
- Maintain and promote consistent behaviors and delivery across the team
- Independently able to analyze needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems. Develop technical specifications.
- Turns ideas and concepts into carefully designed and well-authored code.
- Articulates the inter-dependencies and the impact of the design choices.
- Easily able to Adapt/enhance existing and develop new engineering processes & tools.
- Leads team code review and code management and develops /improves code management procedures.
- Goes beyond team boundaries and able to influence groups in and out of development team (e.g. QA, Product Management, SaaS Operations, UE, Tech Pub) to achieve well groomed, predictable
Skills Required For Ellie Mae Jobs 2020 :
- 1 Year experience developing software
- Solid experience in object-oriented design and development with languages such as C# or Java
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
Documents to be Carried for Ellie Mae Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ellie Mae Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.