EESL Recruitment 2020 | Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 235 | Last Date 23.06.2020 ( Re-Opened ) | EESL Recruitment Notification @ www.eeslindia.org
EESL Recruitment 2020: Energy Efficiency Services Limited invites online application from qualified candidates to fill up 235 vacancies in all over India. EESL has already released the recruitment notification [Adv. Ref No.: EESL/0320/17] on 15.10.2019 for above said EESL vacancy 2020. Now it has re-opened the online process for EESL Jobs 2020. As per the EESL recruitment 2020 advertisement, these vacancies are allocated for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant & Data Entry Operators posts. Applicants who are searching engineering jobs in central govt can make the EESL online registration from 09.06.2020 to 23.06.2020.
EESL Assistant Engineer recruitment 2020 apply online link and EESL Recruitment notification is available @ EESL career i.e. www.eeslindia.org. Applicants should pass 12th/ Engineering/ MBA/ ITI/ CA or ICWA/ Degree/ Master Degree and age limit should be between 27 years to 37 years. EESL selection will be based on written examination, group discussion & interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of EESL Engineer recruitment vacancy, upcoming EESL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of EESL Engineer Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Energy Efficiency Services Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant & Data Entry Operators|
|Qualification||12th/ Engineering/ MBA/ ITI/ CA or ICWA/ Degree/ Master Degree||Total Vacancy||235|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.20500 - 200000|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
EESL Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the EESL notification, overall 235 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Manager||10||Rs.70000 – 200000|
|Assistant Manager||12||Rs.60000 – 180000|
|Engineer||111||Rs.50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Engineer||40||Rs.30000 – 120000|
|Officer||23||Rs.50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Officer||15||Rs.30000 – 120000|
|Data Entry Operators||04||Rs.20500|
Eligibility Criteria for EESL Deputy Manager, Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 12th/ Engineering/ MBA/ ITI/ CA or ICWA/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 27 years to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- EESL selection will be based on written examination, group discussion & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for UR aspirants, Rs.500 for OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Internal Candidates of EESL.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
Steps to apply EESL Recruitment 2020 Advertisement
- Go to official website eeslindia.org.
- Click “Career Opportunity” find the advertisement “EESL Recruitment Advertisement of Middle and Junior level positions”, click on the advertisement.
- EESL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up EESL Jobs online form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|RE-OPENED NOTICE||CLICK HERE|