EdCast Off Campus Drive 2020 | Intern / Trainee | B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA | Indore , Madhya Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : EdCast – EdCast is the AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud solution for unified discovery, personalized learning and knowledge management across the enterprise. Its award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. EdCast’s offerings include its Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and MyGuide’s in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
|Details Of EdCast Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Intern , Trainee|
|Job Location||Indore , Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For EdCast Jobs 2020 :
- Researching industry-related topics
- Write how to guides on MS office Web, Desktop, Mobile
- Preparing well-structured In-app guides using MyGuide Web, Mobiles and Desktop app
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Skills Required For EdCast Jobs 2020 :
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Documents to be Carried for EdCast Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EdCast Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.